Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Life in the Trenches

My 8th grade classes have been talking about World War I. They can’t believe the time and effort the countries have put into the making of their trenches. I told them my ten-year-old wants us to dig a hole and assemble her trampoline underground, and that seems darn near impossible. Anyways, after spending a few days talking about life in the trenches, we decided to have Trench Warfare in the classroom. Take some time to browse my 8th graders “day in the trench’. 

-Brian









your photo name

6 comments:

  1. really very nice and knowledgeable blog.The next occasion I read a weblog, Lets hope so it doesnt disappoint me as much as this.
    best autoketing app, Discount master, Discount master by autoketing

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an unprecedented article, This is a great inspiring article. Love to read it,Waiting For More new Update and I Already Read your Recent Post its Great Thanks. sales pop master app, popup sales , autoketing app

    ReplyDelete

  3. play food games
    play basketball games
    soccer games online
    This is an unprecedented article, This is a great inspiring article. Love to read it,Waiting For More new Update and I Already Read your

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, i think that i saw you visited my site thus i came to “return the favor”.I’m trying to find things to improve my web site!I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!
    jogo io online
    free online friv Games
    play 2 player games

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I was really young, my mum or dad told me that if I swallowed any type of fruit seeds, a fruits tree will grow on the top of my head. What my mum and dad used to scare me with has now become a fashion trend nowadays.
    free games online 2019
    friv jogos
    jogos online 360

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goodgame Cafe
    Football Escape 2018
    Ben10 Volleybal
    A good blog always comes-up with new and exciting information and while reading I have feel that this blog is really have all those quality that qualify a blog to be a one.

    ReplyDelete